July 14, 2008

Shopping extravaganza!!

I went on a bit of a shopping spree in Myrtle Beach this past week. There were so many amazing sales and the outlets were calling to me. I bought a gorgeous new dress and matching shoes which absolutely killed my feet during church today. I found some amazing deals on dress pants and some lovely blouses as well. I also found the cutest new pajama shorts.

The only problem is that it's difficult to show off my new wardrobe as I don't generally wear dressy clothes on a normal day. It makes me want to go to work where I have an excuse to dress up. I also can't wait for my next sleepover when I can look all cutesy in my new pjs :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yes!!! Dressing up is so much fun!! And don't worry...you definitely can wear black shoes with jeans (especially stilletos!!) Too bad I can't dress up on a daily basis...I have to wear my dance clothes to school everyday!!~