July 30, 2008

Friends

I've realized lately that I'm pretty terrible at keeping in touch with old friends, but I'm so grateful for friends who make a special effort to keep in touch with me. I was talking to one such friend today, and it lifted my spirits.

Also, I love turning acquaintances into friends. Over the past several days, I've been spending time with some people who I have not had the chance to get to know as well as I would have liked. It's an amazing experience to find people who are like me in certain ways and with whom I can feel comfortable in goofing off and being silly :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you've replaced that one person who has become busy lately... yay for friends! I'm curious who these new people are!

P.S> You REALLY like posting on this thing don't you? LoL