Since I've noticed such a trend, I've experimented. I've ignored a guy that I had a crush on in hopes that he would pay attention to me. It didn't particularly work, but I don't think I put my whole heart into it. Plus, there must be more to it which I'm not seeing.

I'm eating sour patch watermelons again...they're my chosen comfort food and the pain they're currently inflicting upon the roof of my mouth is nothing compared to the pain in my heart. Haha...just kidding.
I'm happy, although the roof of my mouth is rather sore. The teacher next door to me has a 10 year old son who said that I am the prettiest girl in the whole school. Who needs men my own age when I can get compliments like that?
2 comments:
Unfortunately, it's the thrill of the catch for men...I hated this reality too, until the perfect one caught me. :) I think your sour patch obsession is funny and I love that you keep talking about it...I can feel my mouth pucker and salivate as I look at the picture.
hmm... Men are crappy. This seems to be a recurring trend. You know what, I think it works best when you just quit trying or caring and then all of a sudden they start crawling out of the woodwork.
Post a Comment