August 12, 2008

From Grandpa

I think my grandparents (and even sometimes my parents) are getting anxious for great-grandchildren. As one of the eldest grandchildren, I suppose the job of providing them falls to me (and Ashley). I'm a bit behind in that area as a husband precludes children and a boyfriend usually comes before a husband.

Anyways, my grandpa was asking me about my dating life a couple months ago and I told him that I wasn't dating anyone. He asked me why and I probably responded with some reason that blamed the men of Raleigh for my boyfriend-less plight.

My grandfather mentioned that I was probably being too shy, and then he proceeded to give me advice in the form of 2 sure-fire steps to finding a man. I thought I'd share them with you.

Step 1: Smell good.

Step 2: Find a boy to flirt with and then kiss him (on the cheek) when his girlfriend isn't looking.

I haven't managed to implement step 2 yet, but I'll be sure to let you know if it works.

5 comments:

Ader Family said...

That is some FABULOUS advice.
I think you need to implement step 2 sooner. hehehehe!!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh. need i say more?~

LadyEm said...

Grandparents always give the best advice.

Anonymous said...

Was this mom's dad? Hehe, I'd love to hear him talk about that. That's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Was this mom's dad? LOL I'd love to hear him talk about that. He's so cute.