November 9, 2008

No longer in love

I've finally hit that point which I knew was coming, but I didn't really believe would come. I'm no longer in love with my blog. I still like it, but I'm not posting everyday and it's harder to find things to write about. I think that a HUGE part of this is that usually I can't access the internet in my apartment. However, another part is that it is slightly awkward for me to write about some personal things when I know that other people could read them. I've realized that I don't really know who's reading this. I think I was in denial at first and I really am a kind of personal person (just like Dad). I don't like for people to actually know my feelings because I worry what they might think...silly, I know.

My internet is randomly working this morning, so I decided to post. I'll definitely be posting more often, because I haven't in over a month and that is sad. I've got a plan. I'm going to start writing down ideas for blog posts on sticky notes, since I'm so in love with them. Post-it notes were truly an amazing invention. Also, I really do have a lot to talk about. I just have to find ways to make it vague enough that no one knows what I'm actually talking about, but I still get that "I've shared my feelings" euphoria ;)

1 comment:

LadyEm said...

Have you seen those pens that have mini post-it notes built right in to the pen? I need to get some because that's a sweet invention. The ACE test makes it possible for me to teach group fitness classes. It had elements that dealt with anatomy, physiology, kinesiology, etc. but actually most of it involved teaching methods, professional responsibilities, groups of varying ranges of health and abilities, etc. Whew. It was kind of lame, but necessary.