November 18, 2008

Singleness.

There are varying degrees of singleness. Currently, I'm back to being completely single. I suppose I was never in a relationship, but I'm slowly beginning to feel the effects of going from dating someone on a regular basis to not. I'm more single now than I have been in nearly 2 years. I don't even have anyone around to really flirt with anymore. There are so many people who've paired off for the winter.

Who am I going to cuddle with? I don't know if I can survive without some additional body heat. I'm going to be shivering all winter. Sad day!

3 comments:

Ader Family said...

It's painful.... And I'm sorry you're single for the winter, but that doesn't mean you're alone!!
Good luck!

The Smith Trio said...

No no no. You come to the fireside this weekend and we will find you a cuddle buddy for the winter. Love you lady.

The Robinson Family said...

Brittany- Enjoy being single, girl! Live it up! You can always cuddle w/ your daddy!
Love ya!