I loved the new insights Elder Bednar provided into prayer and how to better pray always. I realize that we don't often get new revelation as we are not currently living in accordance with the truth that we already have. However, it's refreshing to receive talks about new ways to look at and obey old commandments. My new goal is to improve my personal prayers in the way that Elder Bednar outlined in his talk today. I can't wait to receive the conference Ensign so that I can re-read the talk :)
Elder Oaks was amazing as well. I must admit that the first thing that I always notice about him and which I love about him is his voice. It's powerful. Also, he really knows how to lay down the law. He also noted something that my mom's always fussing about: wearing flip-flops to church. She can't stand to see people at church in flip-flops, and he mentioned it in his talk today. She was elated.
1 comment:
You haven't posted in like a month..how BORING. Work on that ok pumpkin? :-P
Post a Comment