December 20, 2008

Let it snow.


My mom and I disagree about what temperature it should be outside during the month of December. She thinks it should never be above 60 degrees outside. Personally, I'm excited when the temperature reaches 70 degrees and have no problem with pulling out a short-sleeved t-shirt to wear.

However, there is one thing on which we are able to agree. Neither one of us likes to see it RAIN around Christmas. I think that it's great if it's warm outside, but if there is going to be any sort of precipitation, this season should mandate snow.

Currently, it's raining outside, and it has been raining for most of today. Yesterday was the first semi-nice day that we've had in quite a while. The first several days of this past week week have been some strange sort of mix between outright downpours and fog-like mists. I'm thinking that all this rain needs to become snow, pronto!

No comments: