July 12, 2010

Lemon Yogurt

I love Food Lion brand lemon yogurt.  I eat it every morning for breakfast (like right now).  I would take a picture of me eating my lemon yogurt, but I haven't showered or changed out of my pjs, so I doubt many people would want to see this face of mine.

From extensive polling, I've discovered that not many people really care for lemon yogurt.  It's my favorite flavor of yogurt because it is the only fruit-flavored yogurt without chunks of fruit in it.  I love yogurt, but I absolutely cannot tolerate eating chunky yogurt--yuck!  I'm guessing that chunks of lemon would be rather shocking to your taste buds, so they leave them out.  The only other flavors of yogurt that I've found chunk-less are vanilla, kids yogurts (which are much more expensive), and Weight Watchers strawberry cheesecake. Has anyone found any other yogurts without chunks in them?

Thank goodness for lemon yogurt :)

2 comments:

LadyEm said...

Yoplait yogurts are chunk-less. Although usually a flavor person, I adore vanilla yogurt. Hylan always gets strawberry. On occasion I like their key lime pie, orange creamsicle, white chocolate raspberry, or the new greek kind, honey flavored. I usually proceed to add my own "chunks" of fresh berries, granola, etc. :)

Courtney said...

Yummy yummy chunks! I do love getting strawberry sunrise with chunks of strawberries in it! That is MY favorite. :-)

I find it funny that you still like lemon yogurt. You've liked it since you were a lil girl.