After experiencing pregnancy and childbirth and postpartum with Thomas, I was pretty sure that people who had a second (or heaven forbid multiple children) were clinically insane. It was pretty miserable. However, 3 years later, here I am reliving it again and even contemplating doing it a 3rd time in the future. Nothing compares to the crazy love I have for my baby boy, and I can't wait to experience that again with my new baby girl.
1 comment:
Welcome back! Love reading the updates. Even though we're expecting our 3rd, I find myself also thinking about a 4th, 5th, or even 6th child. It's so fun being a mom, but I think it's always best to just take it one kid at a time, see how things go, and wait until your heart is so full you can't stand it. Then you know you're done. I'm glad that your second pregnancy is going much more smoothly than your first. I hope it continues.
Post a Comment