February 11, 2013

Talking.

Thomas is FINALLY starting to talk...just a little bit.  He's been saying "da-da" practically since he was born.  Sometimes he'll say "ma-ma," but usually he just grunts at everything.  "Unh-unh" is what I hear all day.  Until now!

Thomas says "ba" for ball, "ca" for car, "shhs" for shoes, "bu" for book, "Jsjs" for Jesus, and "ki-ka" for kitty cat.  All the important stuff, right?  Notice there are no food words...the kid still hates to eat.

I love to hear him talk, and I can tell that he loves to be understood.  18 months is a fun age :)

Also, I need some new pictures of my little trex.  He's gotten 4 new teeth and a haircut since these Christmas pictures--practically a brand new kid!


1 comment:

Beth & Rob Bailey said...

They do change super fast...I was never very good at getting baby pictures up on the wall b/c by the time I ordered them and framed them, they had changed! :)
Glad he's talking...I wish I could have some of his metabolism if he's not interested in using it. :)