Well, we were sick for the last half of January and the first half of February. It's been brutal. I suppose that I was beginning to get too proud of my newfound mommy-of-two abilities. I've definitely been humbled.
We began with colds and moved on to stomach viruses. It's terrible having one sick child, because the other is bored to death. It's even more terrible caring for a sick child when you are sick yourself. It also stinks to have two sick children. But the most terrible of all is having two sick children when neither you nor your spouse is feeling up to par.
We've spent waaaaay too much time cooped up in our house. Luckily, we're all doing much better (for now)...I can hardly wait for spring :)
1 comment:
Glad everyone is feeling better. Our kids were sick for almost all of December, including Christmas. I think we're all ready for Spring. :)
Post a Comment