April 19, 2009

Bedtime.

Why is it that whenever I have the opportunity to go to bed early, I manage to find things to do that keep me awake and busy until far too late? However, when I have important or fun things to do at night which force me to be awake, I can hardly keep my eyes open. I find myself yawning ridiculously every 30 seconds, and I'm wishing I were at home in my comfy bed rather than out and about.

Right now, it's 10:07. I should be going to bed if I'm going to get a decent amount of sleep tonight. But here I am blogging, rather than sleeping.

When I tell other people my age that I try to be in bed by 10ish, they look at me like I'm crazy. After explaining to them that it's because I have to be up by 5:30 in the morning, they are a bit more understanding. Still, it tends to make me feel like a teenager again to have such a bedtime.

I'm going to go to sleep...now.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I totally agree...I'm always doing that!!~