February 28, 2009

Oh Internet.

I've learned that it's surprisingly easy to overcome a facebook/internet addiction. I have cut down my facebook browsing time to maybe 15 minutes a week--usually less. If you had asked me a year ago, I would have said it was impossible. However, I now know that it can be done, and that it's not all that difficult. Just follows these 3 simple steps:

Step 1: Find an apartment complex that's cheap enough to remove their previously free internet service. (They can do this because it was considered an amenity.)
Step 2: Find a job where you can access the internet, but all entertaining websites are blocked.
Step 3: Find a boyfriend who takes up all of your spare time.

And presto! No more addiction :)

1 comment:

Ader Family said...

Too bad for me - none of those 3 steps apply.... Oh well. I am trying. One day I will be free of facebook addictions.
Internet.... probably never. Too many interesting things to research and trips to plan.
Glad you've overcome and been entertained other ways. ~Steph